Jobs @ TopHatch
At TopHatch, we delight and empower creative people. Our powerful, award-winning design tools simplify the creative process with smarter, more intuitive technology. You could say we’re building the future of design. And we’d love your help. Check out Concepts in the App Store.
Design & Quality Assurance Intern
You would be responsible for ensuring the quality of TopHatch products on iOS and the web, and test and give feedback on daily builds of Concepts. You would be part of the team driving both short-term and long-term improvements in product quality.
You would be working from our studio near the center of Turku, Finland with the possibility of remote work. The office is situated next to the Turku train station with close proximity to the center of town (and great lunch places).
- Attention to detail. Concepts' goal is quality; we really care about getting the details right.
- Interest in design, sketching or art. You will be using Concepts every day and sketching as part of your job. Loving this will make the role so much more fun.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. You'll need to be a confident communicator, happy to work daily on Slack/Github to report progress and issues with local and remote team members.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision in a collaborative work environment.
- Creative can-do mindset.
Nice to Have
- Coding experience (or a desire to learn to code). We have a lot of unit tests that automatically check if Concepts is working properly. If you can contribute to maintaining those it would be awesome.
- Demonstrate core competence in one or more visual disciplines: photography, cinematography, animation, graphic design, etc.
If we have piqued your interest, please send an email to concepts (at) tophatch.com with your desired compensation. We'll be hiring as soon as we find the perfect candidate!
Have a skill you think we need? Get in touch.