Concepts 2.2.1: HEX3 JaJa, Stroke Locking, Bug Fixes
Thanks to all of your feedback, we've fixed a number of things.
- Added HEX3 JaJa stylus support. The HEX3 JaJa is a precision stylus that uses high frequency sound waves rather than Bluetooth, which makes it compatible with all iPads - including the iPad 1. This wraps up integration of all top four pressure-sensitive styli.
- Added a specific Background Image Layer that’s not affected by top-level eraser strokes. This will make tracing and overlays easier to work with.
- Several fixes for the Adonit Jot Script stylus, including the zig-zag effect and general handwriting updates.
- Improved touch handling for all of the stylus types.
- If you leave the app while editing a drawing, that drawing will auto-load the next time you come back.
- Switched the direction of the swipe in the Strokes menu (now left to right), and removed the requirement of tapping to select first.
- Various stability improvements
Update now, and leave a review! You're going to love what's coming next!